Jeremiah Shane Giles Attorney at Law, LLC
Criminal defense, personal injury and estate planning Based in Summerdale, Alabama and serving all of Baldwin County

Even Minor Charges Can Have Serious Consequences

If you are accused of a drug crime or drunk driving, it may seem like a minor inconvenience in your life. All you need to do is pay the ticket or fine, and it is over. Unfortunately, this is not the norm, nor is it as easy as it seems. You can be facing a lot more than an inconvenience, especially if this is not your first charge.

I am attorney Jeremiah Shane Giles, and I will represent you in drunk driving and drug crime charges, from DUI/DWI to drug possession, intent to distribute and more. Alabama has some of the harshest penalties in charges like these for first-time and repeat offenders alike. It is important to have someone on your side who is well-versed in the legal process to help you through.

Helping You Avoid The Worst

Regardless of how minor a DWI/DUI or drug charge may seem, when it comes to criminal accusations, there is no such thing as minor. A mark like this on your record will impact your future in one way or another. Indeed, depending on the circumstances and the severity of the charge, an accusation like this could result in:

  • Fines
  • Suspended license
  • Loss of license
  • Misdemeanor or felony charge on your record
  • Mandatory intervention programs
  • Ignition interlock on your vehicle
  • Probation
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to get a job

Punishments like these will no doubt affect your everyday life. With me on your side, I will do what I can to reduce these consequences or even eliminate them altogether. I am an aggressive negotiator and litigator, and you will feel confident and assured as I advocate for you.

Don’t Wait

With accusations like these, it is important to get a lawyer as soon as possible. It is in your best interest to do so before speaking to even the police. Contact my Summerdale firm, Jeremiah Shane Giles Attorney at Law, LLC, by calling 251-270-2794. You can also send an email. I offer free consultations.